Grass Carp Permits
A permit must be obtained from the New York State Dept. of Environmental Conservation before grass carp can be purchased or stocked. Applications are available through DEC Regional offices, or we can mail you a permit application. The DEC does not charge for the grass carp stocking permit. When you receive your permit (usually within 2 weeks of submitting your application) it will indicate the maximum number of fish you may purchase. This number is based on information you supply about your pond on the application.
HERE you can download the permit application. 
Please bring all three copies of your grass carp permit when you come to purchase your fish. We keep two copies, one for us, one for the DEC and the other is for your records. Please reach out if you have any questions regarding this process. 
View our Pricing List HERE